Building a better world doesn’t happen for free, and we need your help to do it. The Raven Corps is a youth-led movement of activists working towards justice for animals, for humanity, and for our planet. When you support the Ravens, you’re empowering youth leadership now, because we don’t have one minute to waste.
Here’s where your support goes:
- Activist Operations: Ravens plan and propose a budget for each project of activism (“Operation”) they undertake, and we fund the materials and supplies needed to carry out this work.
- A Vegan Future: We’re redefining what it means to be vegan, and know that there are significant barriers to going totally plant-based. Through our programming, and events, we support our community to make veganism more accessible, building a more sustainable future for us all.
- The Corps community: We’ve built hubs of youth activists who take local action throughout the U.S. and Canada and an online community where young changemakers from around the world can join forces. And we’re just getting started.
- Building youth leadership: Ravens are empowered with the resources and support to effectively take action now, and to grow as progressive leaders for tomorrow.
- Day-to-day: When operating costs are supported by donors like you, we can focus on our important on-the-ground work.
All donations are tax deductible, and much appreciated.
Prefer snail mail?
Checks can be made payable to The Raven Corps and sent to:
4938A SE Foster Rd. #202
Portland, OR 97206